If you think Leap! Divorce Solutions is like every other divorce assistance provider, think again. Our professional mediators take a personal approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting with you to discuss your issues and cultivate a plan to financial and parental independence.
To facilitate the resolution of separation and divorce issues and the creation of a mutual plan that provides the conduit to financial and parental independence.
Empower decision makers to reach an equitable resolution and cultivate mutual arrangements out of the courtroom.
THE PEOPLE BEHIND LEAP! DIVORCE SOLUTIONS
A Divorce Mediation Specialist accredited as a Qualified Arbitrator, Chartered Mediator, Collaborative Divorce Professional, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, and Registered Family Mediator.
A Financial Specialist accredited as a Chartered Professional Accountant.
Swift and Efficient
Approachable and Respectful
Divorce Mediation Specialist
Qualified Arbitrator (Q. Arb.)
Chartered Mediator (C. Med.)
Collaborative Divorce Professional
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
Registered Family Mediator of Alberta (RFM)
Commissioner for Oaths in and for Alberta
Dora is the co-founder of Leap! Divorce Solutions. She is passionate about helping clients reduce the anxiety and stress often experienced during the divorce and separation process. She has over 600 hours of training in the theory, practice and techniques of mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and collaborative processes. Dora has also mediated disputes in a variety of areas including family, landlord and tenant, and other disputes between individuals in the community.
Dora is a Qualified Arbitrator (Q. Arb.), Chartered Mediator (C. Med.), Collaborative Divorce Professional, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), Registered Family Mediator of Alberta (RFM), and Commissioner for Oaths in and for Alberta. She also became certified in Conflict Leadership with assessements through the Alternative Dipute Resolutions (ADR) Institute of Canada.
Dora is actively involved in the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) community in Calgary, Alberta, and Canada. She is currently a Director on the Board of Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of Alberta (ADRIA). She is the past Committee Chair for Skills Development at the Community Mediation Calgary Society. Dora is an active member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Institute of Canada, Collaborative Divorce Alberta Association, Alberta Family Mediation Society, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Community Mediation Calgary Society, and Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts.
Dora has twenty-three years of experience working with the public. Eighteen years of experience working for Alberta Justice, and eleven years of experience in restorative justice with the Edmonton and Calgary Police Victim Assistance Unit. In 2003, Dora achieved a Bachelor of Applied Justice Studies from Mount Royal University. Her education and experience has given her an in-depth awareness into relationship building and positive interaction with people.
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Parenting Coordination and Arbitration
- Conflict Leadership Certificate
- Divorce Family Mediation
- Certificate in Facilitative Mediation
- Certificate in Integrative Negotiation
- Certificate in Attuned Communication
Completed over 100 hours of training from Calgary Police Service Victim Assistance Support Team
VOLUNTEER AND MEMBERSHIP POSITIONS
- Member of the Board for Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of Alberta (ADRIA) 2017 – Present
- Member of the Collaborative Divorce Alberta Association 2017 – Present
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) 2017 – Present
- Member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Institute of Canada 2012 – Present
- Member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts 2013 – Present
- Member of the Community Mediation Calgary Society 2012 – Present
- Member of the Board as the Vice President and former Treasurer for Montessori Alternative School Society 2007 – 2015
- Member of the Alberta Arbitration & Mediation Society (AAMS) 2002 – 2012
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Golden Heart Award
Letters of Compliment from the Professional Standards Section
Note of Worthy from the Calgary Police Service
MARK O. NATYSHAK
Mark is the co-founder of Leap! Divorce Solutions. Mark is passionate about helping people manage their finances, plan for their financial future, and achieve their financial goals. He provides financial solutions to families and individuals, and financial analysis for clients going through divorce. He also helps clients transition to financial independence by providing services that include financial planning and income tax preparation.
Mark is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CMA), and has over fifteen years of accounting and finance experience.
- The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning – Retirement Planning
- The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning – Risk Management and Estate Planning
- The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning – Income Tax Planning
- The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning – Strategic Investment Planning
- Personal Tax Returns – Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta Professional Development Seminar
- CorporateTax Returns – Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta Professional Development Seminar
- Divorce and Taxes Seminar
- Business Valuations for Chartered Professional Accountants